The Hope Airpark is located in scenic Hope, British Columbia and is owned by the Fraser Valley Regional District. It boasts one of the best turf runways in the world.
Facilities and Services
For more information contact:
- Flight centre and observation deck.
- Waiting area and washrooms.
- Aviation fuel available.
- Automated aviation fuel dispensing system.
- Land leases
- Tie downs available.
- Camping "under the wing."
- Gliding membership and lessons available from air park tenant Vancouver Soaring Association.
Milly Marshall, Manager of Hope and District Programs at (604) 869-2304 or by email: email@example.com